The quality management system covers all the controls and processes required to successfully complete customer orders from receipt through to despatch and delivery of the finished goods.
It is the policy of the company to meet and exceed customer expectation as follows.
- Understand requirements and supply product that will meet expectations.
- Complete orders to the correct specifications and to the highest possible quality.
- Work in conformance with the applicable regulatory requirements.
- Produce orders correctly first time and on time.
To satisfy the quality policy the company has implemented a quality system that complies with the requirements of ISO Certificate No FM 525961 ISO 9001:2008, and the overriding requirements of ISO Certificate No MD530691 ISO 13485:2003.
The company is committed to maintain the effectiveness of the quality management system.
The company has defined quality objectives; these are monitored continuously and revised as necessary at Management Review meetings.
All company employees are required to:
- know and understand all the systems and procedures that apply to their duties.
- To work to the correct systems and procedures at all times, bringing any problems that may affect the quality of our products, or performance of our service to customers, to the attention of their line manager.
- Seek to continually improve the quality of their work so the expectation of our customers can be met and if possible exceeded.